This page is intended to assist artists who are preparing to perform at a Fringe Festival. Information found here is especially helpful for artists who will be participating in a Fringe Festival for the first time and for those participating in the CAFF Touring Lottery.
For a basic summary of individual application processes, application fees, ticket price restrictions, attendance, and revenue returned to artists in 2010 for all CAFF Member Festivals, click here. This document provides an overview of general information about the CAFF Member Festivals. For current information or answers to specific questions, please contact the individual Festival in question.
- CAFF TOURING LOTTERY – Click here for results from the 2011 Touring Lottery.
- CAFF OMBUDSPROCESS - The CAFF Ombudsprocess provides assistance in addressing certain complaints arising between performing artists or companies and individual CAFF member festivals.
- CANADIAN ARTIST TRAVELING TO THE US? - Basic information on P-2 Visa options.
- LOOKING FOR FUNDING? - Check out some grant opportunities available to artists.
- USEFUL LINKS – Interesting and helpful links to other websites.
- E-NEWSLETTER- CAFF sends out a quarterly e-newsletter. Check out some of the current and past content.