Next Up: Toronto and Regina
The Regina Fringe runs July 4-8, 2012 and is brought to you by the Regina International Open Theatre Society (R.I.O.T.S.). RIOTS is a community based, non-profit corporation formed to produce the annual Regina International Fringe Theatre Festival, and Kid’s Fringe. The volunteer driven organization brings to Regina and southern Saskatchewan affordable and innovative live independent Fringe theatre for audiences of all ages. Performing artists participate from local, provincial, national and international touring companies.
The Toronto Fringe runs July 4-15, 2012. It is Toronto’s largest theatre festival, featuring 150+ artistic creations that welcome 90,000+ patrons every year. Some highlights:
- 12 days of fun, with a Fringe Club at Honest Ed’s – Toronto’s hottest pop-up patio, where you can enjoy a cold drink at our licensed bar and out the artist alley.
- For everyone, with shows in every genre from toe-tapping musicals to gut busting sketch comedy.
- Where you catch the next big thing, like notable past Fringe shows The Drowsy Chaperone, Kim’s Convenience and ‘da Kink in My Hair.
- For the adventurous, with 14 plays in unexpected locations like parking lots, school buses and a bra shop.
- A welcoming community event – all art at the festival is chosen at random, our tickets are a maximum of $11, and we never censor anything.
- For kids and families, with FringeKids! plays at the Palmerston library and kids’ tickets for only $6.